In order to protect our staff, patients, and YOU we are making accommodations due to COVID-19.
Our office is still open and all appointments are still valid, there is no need to cancel appointments.
We are now seeing patients via tele-medicine or phone call visits if not able to use tele-medicine. This will allow so you do not need to physically come into the office for your appointment. Prior to your appointment staff will assist you with setting up telemedicine. Thank you for your patience and support during this time.
Welcome to Focus & Balance
Focus and balance is a private psychiatric practice mental health professionals qualified and experienced in providing advanced psychiatric treatment, including ADHD in adults and children, to patients in the San Antonio area, With us, you can expect advanced psychopharmacology treatment for all mental issues provided by caring and compassionate clinicians.
We are also pleased to offer Neurostar® TMS Therapy to our patients with depression. Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Therapy is one of the most technologically advanced depression treatments available. This non-invasive, outpatient therapy is FDA cleared and has helped thousands of depression patients who have not received adequate results from antidepressants.
What is Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation?
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, TMS Therapy, uses short pulses of magnetic fields to stimulate nerve cells in one of the areas of the brain thought to control mood.
Is TMS Therapy an Effective Treatment for Depression?
Have you sought treatment for your depression only to find unsatisfactory results? NeuroStar TMS Therapy has been clinically proven to improve symptoms of depression.
Is Neurostar TMS Therapy Safe?
Clinical trials have proven the safety of NeuroStar TMS Therapy® in treating patients who’ve had an inadequate response to prior antidepressant medications.
TMS In The Media
- 03/29/2021 Alaska Public Media: LISTEN: Using transcranial magnetic stimulation to treat depression
- 03/26/2021 PsychiatryAdvisor: The COVID-19 Pandemic: Helping Those Who Suffer in Silence
- 02/04/2021 Northwestern University: Brain stimulation boosts memory replay, accuracy
- 01/31/2021 CTVNews Canada: Pandemic spurs scientists to look closer at an experimental treatment for severe depression
- 01/28/2021 VeryWell Health: Study: Brain Stimulation Can Be Individualized to Treat Depression